- German Christmas Cards
Unique German Christmas Cards
Send these unique German Christmas cards to wish your loved ones a "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" in German. The inside is blank for you to write your own sentiments.
Choose the one(s) you want below. Each unique design has been created by me, Oma Gerhild, just for you!
What you'll receive:
- A downloadable JPG file for printing to be used to create a folded 5” x 7” card. This can be printed at home or professionally.
How to print:
- If you are printing from home, make sure that your printer is set to print at “original size” or 100%. Choose the highest quality setting available and make sure the paper setting corresponds to the paper in your printer.
- If you choose to have this printed professionally, it is best if you take it personally on a USB stick. That way, you can discuss paper options and review the quality of your print with staff.
- If you choose to use online printing services, you can send the required JPG file through email or through an online upload service (if available).
- Due to differences in monitor and printer calibrations, colors may appear different in print than on screen. The final print quality will depend on the type of printer and paper used.
- I suggest using smooth cardstock or heavyweight photo paper with a matte finish for the best result, using a high quality laser printer.
- You can print as many copies as you wish for your own personal use.
Since each card is immediately downloadable, you'll be able to print it right away! These are JPG digital files. No physical item will be shipped or mailed. If you have a coupon code, add it during the checkout.
Get one or all four ... mix and match ... Since each card is immediately downloadable, you'll be able to print it right away! These are JPG digital files. No physical item will be shipped or mailed.
Follow Oma on Social Media:
Leave a comment about this recipe or ask a question?
Pop right over to my private Facebook group, the Kaffeeklatschers. You'll find thousands of German foodies, all eager to help and to talk about all things German, especially these yummy foods.
Meet with us around Oma's table, pull up a chair, grab a coffee and a piece of Apfelstrudel, and enjoy the visit.
Cooking just like Oma, making those German meals, is actually quite easy. Let me, Oma Gerhild, help you with my step-by-step methods to re-create those yummy meals you remember from your Oma.
Go to Recipe
If you're looking for tasty, traditional, and easy German cake recipes (in English) to try, then you've come to the right place! Check out these lecker treats!
Go to Recipe
Discover the ultimate German schnitzel recipe with Oma's quick and easy method - perfect for any occasion! Taste the authentic flavors of Germany today.
Go to Recipe
* * * * *