> Where is my eCookbook?
Downloads are available as soon as your payment is confirmed, which may take a few minutes. Once payment has cleared, you should receive a download notification email with your download link enclosed. If you don’t see your email, please check your junk or spam folder.
> How do I download my eCookbook?
- Once your payment has been confirmed, you will be taken to the download page and also receive an email with the link. Simply click on the link to download the file.
- Select a place on your computer where to download it (keeping track where so that you can find it again).
- Once the download is completed, find the file(s) on your computer and open the file(s).
- Now you can use the eCookbooks from your computer, tablet, or phone.
- If you wish, you can print them on your home printer or take them to your local print shop to have them printed professionally.
NOTE: If at all possible, do not download the files that you wish to print onto your mobile device, phone, or tablet. The quality and resolution of the image files may be reduced and will result in poor print quality.
PLEASE contact me if you experience any problems with your transaction. I will be more than happy to assist you.