How to Make Egg Salad: Oma's Eiersalat Rezept
This quick and easy egg salad, is perfect for sandwiches, buffets, appetizers, or as a late-night snack. And, this recipe has a 'secret' ingredient that I've only seen used in Germany.
Makes 4 servings
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained and chopped
- about ½ cup mayonnaise (purchased or homemade)
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- salt and pepper, as needed
- chives to garnish
- Peel and chop hard-boiled eggs.
- Mix eggs together with mushrooms, mayonnaise, and mustard. Season with salt and/or freshly ground pepper, if needed.
- Garnish with chopped chives.
- Serve with German bread or buns.
* * * * *
Unless otherwise noted recipe, images and content © Just like Oma | www.quick-german-recipes.com