Vegan Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Vinegar & Maple Syrup
These roasted Brussels spouts with balsamic vinegar and maple syrup are so quick and easy to prepare, yet so delicious! This may just be your new favorite go-to recipe for roasted frozen Brussels sprouts.
Makes 3 - 4 servings
- 1 500g (around 1 lb) bag frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove frozen Brussels sprouts from the freezer and let them sit for a few minutes to thaw slightly.
- Meanwhile, add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Using a sharp knife, cut Brussels sprouts in half and add to vinegar and syrup mixture. Stir until Brussels sprouts are evenly coated. (I like to use my hands.)
- Spread the Brussels sprouts out on prepared baking sheet. Pour any remaining vinegar/syrup mixture over Brussels sprouts. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes or until Brussel sprouts are golden brown.
- This recipe works with fresh Brussels sprouts as well.
- You can leave Brussels spouts whole, but you’ll have to increase roasting time.
* * * * *
Unless otherwise noted recipe, images and content © Just like Oma | www.quick-german-recipes.com