Best Recipe for Corn Salad – Oma's Maissalat Rezept
This German recipe for corn salad, aka Maissalat, is so very easy. Colorful and quick, a great addition to a summer buffet or picnic. It's among the best unusual salad recipes because it really is so quick.
Makes 4 servings
- 2 small cans corn, drained
- 2 green peppers, diced
- 2 red tomatoes, diced
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- salt, pepper
- Put drained corn, diced green peppers, and diced tomatoes into bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mayonnaise/vinegar over vegetables and stir.
- Serve or let stand briefly to let flavors mingle.
- Use fresh or frozen (thawed) corn instead.
* * * * *
Unless otherwise noted recipe, images and content © Just like Oma | www.quick-german-recipes.com