Oma's Hot Non-Alcoholic Punch
This easy non-alcoholic punch recipe, Alkoholfrei Punsch, is one of those simple recipes that you'll use over and over.
By varying the fruit juice, you'll be able to serve a different punch every time. This is a punch that the kids can enjoy as well. Concerned about caffeine? Use decaffeinated tea instead.
Makes 6 servings
- 4 cups real fruit juice (see hints below)
- ½ lemon, sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cups hot strong tea
- granulated sugar
- Bring juice, lemon slices, and cinnamon stick to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add hot tea.
- Add sugar to taste and serve.
- Use red or black current juice, cherry juice, apple juice, etc. or even a mixture to make a variety of easy punch recipes
- Keep hot in slow cooker (crock pot) set on low
- No slow cooker? Then put it in a pot on the stove over a low heat.
* * * * *
Unless otherwise noted recipe, images and content © Just like Oma | www.quick-german-recipes.com