Want to contact me?
If you have a question or comment, there are two ways for you to reach me.
- If you're looking for a recipe or have a recipe question, for almost immediate response, go to the Quick German Recipes FaceBook page. Do include as much info as possible. You'll find over 83,000 German foodie fans who can help you right away! I pop in several times a day on Facebook to help you there, too.
- Use the contact form, below, if you have other questions or if you'd like to submit a Guest Post, following the guidelines below. If you don't hear from me within 3 days, please resubmit.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
~ Oma Gerhild :)
Having trouble submitting?
You can also email me by replacing the "at" with "@" and the "dot" with "." and removing all the spaces in the following:
oma at justlikeoma dot com
Make sure you don't leave any spaces in that! I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Guest Blogging/Posting Guidelines
- Post must be original and well-written (no duplicate material is allowed)
- Topics must relate to this website
- Post should be between 400 - 700 words and not self-promotional
- Include original photos if possible. Format: .jpg or .png. Size: no larger than 500 px
- Maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own blog/website within post
- Affiliate links not permitted
- Include a brief author bio (approx. 50 words) which may include one to two links to your own blog/website/social media profiles. A 100 x 100 px head shot is optional
- Credit all sources
- Quick German Recipes reserves the right to edit posts for grammar, clarity, voice, and relevance
- Quick German Recipes will contact you if the posting is approved, so you can review the edits. You will be notified before publishing so you can promote accordingly.
- If approved, you grant Quick German Recipes to be the sole publisher. You may republish extracts, but the posting should not appear in its entirety elsewhere. You also grant that your posting can be published in Quick German Recipes newsletters/cookbooks. You will always receive full credit as the author.
- You may not republish your guest post to your own blog or elsewhere. (Google doesn't allow duplicate content!) You may link to it. You can share it. You can promote it. Just not duplicate it.
- Write creatively, uniquely, and interestingly!
- To submit, fill out the form above with your full name and the topic of your posting in the "Your Comment or Questions" section. I will then contact you by email so that you can email me the posting and any photos.
More German Recipes ...
Take a look at Oma's eCookbooks ...
* * * * *
Want nutritional information for a recipe? Copy and paste the ingredient list and the number of servings into Calorie Count. It will give you an approximate calculation.
Get your FREE poster ... Herbs & Spices in the German Kitchen
by Subscribing to my FREE Newsletter ...
Just like Oma ~ Kaffeeklatsch*
*Kaffeeklatsch: /ˈkafeːˌklatsh / (noun) an informal gathering for coffee and chatting
Experience Germany: food, people, country, & RECIPES!
Words to the Wise:
"A wise person is hungry for knowledge, while the fool feeds on trash."
Proverbs 15:14 (NLT)